Friday, March 13, 2009

Earn Extra Cash Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Earn Extra Cash Writing is a site about earning extra cash online. I am sharing the knowledge I've gained through direct experience, along with the information I've absorbed from other sites, podcasts, videos, books and more. I distill all this information in one place and share it with you for free.

I respect your privacy and I am committed to safeguarding it while you’re visiting my site www.earnextracashwriting.blogspot.com. The following information will inform those interested in how I gather and disseminate information for my blog.

RSS Feeds and Email Updates

If a user wishes to subscribe to my RSS Feeds or Email Updates (powered by Feedburner), they need to provide contact information such as name and email address. Users may opt-out of these features at any time. Your personal information will never be sold or given to a third party and you will never be spammed by me.

Cookies

A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s computer tied to information about the user. This blog doesn’t use cookies.

Links

My blog contains links to other sites. I am not responsible for the privacy practices of these other sites and I suggest my users to be aware of this when they leave this blog by clicking onto a link to another site. They should read the privacy statements of each and every site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by my blog.

Advertisers

I currently do not advertise on this site, but may use outside ad companies to display ads on this blog in the future. These ads may contain cookies and are collected by the advertising companies. I do not have access to this information. Please check the advertiser’s website for their privacy policy.

Contact Information

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the above information please contact Mike I. at bassbn5[at]gmail.com. This privacy policy updated March 2009.

No comments: